Ways to Contribute
Your donation, no matter the amount, will support the men and women of the Appleton Fire Department in doing their jobs safely and efficiently. Your gift is an investment in the safety of our city. Write a check, donate a vehicle, honor a special occasion or person. Your gift will make a direct impact to the men and women of the Appleton Fire Department.
Your donation is tax-deductible. Our federal tax identification number is 27-4019881.
- Donation – a one-time monetary gift, which can be made online or by sending a check in the mail.
- Property Giving – direct property donations of firefighting equipment.
- Estate and Trust Donations – includes appreciated real estate, appreciated stocks and bonds, charitable lead, remainder and irrevocable living trust agreements, beneficiary designations.
- Corporate Giving – includes philanthropy, event sponsorship, pledges, project donations and gift matching.
- Scholarships and Endowed Name Funds – includes scholarships, bequests and endowed named funds.
To donate by mail:
Friends of the Appleton Fire Department
700 N. Drew St.
Appleton, WI 54911
To donate online:
Any donation, no matter the size, will go a long way to help us with our mission!